NOTE: This is a lengthy application form, so please set aside 15 to 20 minutes to complete the form in its entirety. You will NOT be able to save your progress and return to it later. Before you begin, please have all of the following at hand:
- Names and Contact information for current and previous employers
- Addresses and Years of your previous residences
- Names and Contact information for personal references
- Names, Numbers and Dates for all Certifications you hold
- Names, Locations and Years of your educational institutions
- Medical information, including Name and Contact information of your personal physician.
- An electronic copy of your Drivers License for upload (a clear photo from a phone camera is fine - you may use jpeg, gif, png or pdf formats)
Upon receipt of an application it shall be reviewed for completeness and accuracy. If the application is found to be incomplete in any way, the applicant will be sent an email and/or a postal letter informing them of the incompleteness of the application. The applicant will be advised that he/she will not be considered for a position until they have provided all information and documentation as indicated on the application.
Once a completed application is received, an email and/or postal letter will be sent to the applicant acknowledging receipt. The applicant will be informed of the next scheduled testing date.
Ute Pass Regional Ambulance District (UPRAD), is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.